Vegan Orange Cake
An absolutely delicious, incredibly simple VEGAN orange cake that will have you wanting more
- Loaf tin
- 1½ cups Flour
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Non-dairy milk Rice milk or similar
- ½ cup Margarine Melted
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 60 ml Orange Juice Squeezed
- 2 tsp Orange Zest
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Prep a baking tin by lining this with baking paper. (I use a loaf pan)
- Sift all the dry ingredients together
- Add the wet ingredients and mix together until you have a smooth batter.
- Place in a baking tin lined with baking paper.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove and cool….and then eat.
If you are not vegan you can use dairy milk and serve with a dollop of crème Fraiche or mascarpone for extra joy! Photo and styling, Emil Frieslaar #thehalfnaked.chef